Mentoring Training Materials
Want to deliver mentoring training in-house?
Need consistent, high quality training content?
No time to design mentor or mentee training?
Want materials that are an ongoing resource?
Our Mentoring Training Materials are the answer
Our mentoring Training materials provide everything you’ll need to facilitate an engaging and effective mentoring workshop. All the contents are available in soft copy except Mentoring Conversation cards. Workbooks for mentors and mentees are available as interactive eBooks.
Mentoring training can be challenging for organisations. Mentors and mentees are often spread across the country, continent or the globe. As a result, many organisations find that mentoring training is inconsistent. It’s variable in quality and reliant on a set of PowerPoint slides or a quick briefing.
What’s in the mentoring training materials package?
There are four elements to our package of materials, but they can be purchased separately. First, a Facilitator Guide to support your trainers and provide all the design and content. This is available in printable soft copy. An essential element of our materials are our eBooks which are interactive workbooks. They can be purchased in two ways.
- These eBooks for mentors and mentees are encrypted PDF’s for online and offline use only, using our free eBook reader which allows you to highlight, save text and make notes. They can be purchased singly.
- Purchase a licences to print or distribute larger numbers of eBooks giving greater flexibility and lower cost. This option is preferred by organisations.
Finally, our Mentoring conversation cards which keep mentoring fresh and stimulating and are a fantastic training aid.
Trainer Session Notes
Tips and Best Practice
Activities and Materials
Accompanying eBooks and Conversation Cards
Get Ready to Mentor - eBook for mentors
This practical eBook follows the flow of a mentoring relationship from Preparing yourself for your role as a mentor through to bringing a mentoring relationship to a close. It’s a valuable resource for mentors long after the workshop and is packed with tips and techniques to build mentoring skills and confidence. Look inside..
Get Ready for Mentoring - eBook for mentees
Mentoring Conversation Cards
There are 48 cards in each pack with 12 questions for each section: Preparing yourself, Getting started, Making Progress and Maintaining momentum. The cards have many uses:
- Give a pack to mentors and mentees to use in their mentoring meetings
- Use during workshops to stimulate thinking about questions and their power in mentoring discussions
- Use them to facilitate practice sessions during workshops
- Distribute them later in mentoring relationships to keep things fresh and engaging